Thursday 25 September 2008

Our first advertorial newspaper report

The first advetorial on Virtual Planet was run in the George Herald the 11th September 2008. Now people are starting to take notice of us. a couple of people we know phoned to congratulate us on an excellent article, people even stopped me in the street to chat. We recieved our first responses via e-mail and someone even phoned as far as Riversdale to ask if we could assist with his marketing. Strange enough Estate agents phoned me for a job, showing we are on the right track. Well team, things are rolling and we launched within 3 months of the original idea took shape in my head. Thanks to all the support from my wife Linda in this hectic time, Love you lots. To my Kids I want to say sorry that Daddy has not spent so much time with you as in the past, but I promise to do so in the near future as soon as everyone else throws their weight in behind me and help make this venture a sucsess.

No comments: