Tuesday 25 November 2008

Burglers strike at our office.

On Friday evening November 7th our office got broken into and 4 of our Laptops got stolen. As usuall the police was incompetent and we are still waiting for the inspector to show up 18 days later. Hope none of you ever have to rely on Inspector Plaatjies from George SAPD to assist you in times of great need. Well we took things into our own hands and issued a R10 000 reward leading to the recovery of our equipment. This was a minor setback for our operation and things got back to normal a week later. We lost all of our files and company client history, but my family was not harmed. The robbers would have unleashed a beast of a different nature, if they have harmed my wife and two kids. The streets of George would never hav been safe again, I would have hunted them down and eventually I would have gotten the right one's that broke in and harmed my family. I still have a score to settle when I get home.......

No comments: