Tuesday 25 November 2008

November 2008

So Tamara is with us full time and into the thick of things. She employed a great team and I am looking forward to work with them all for a long time. Nicoleen is of to a shaky start as she disapeared to Johanesburg in her second month and I was dissapointed as it seems that I pay people and they just do not deserve the pay as no clients signed on through them. Do I have to become a Bastard and pay people minumum wages or better yet just pay them commision no risk to me or the company. Do these people not realize that there is people depending on them, or that they are the cause that people do not pay decent wages in "The Garden Route". Here I am offering a decent package with benefits, flexi-time and what have you and I get screwed over. Thus I have decided that Japie Leeuwner is 100% correct in paying on a strictly commision only basis. The girls working for me now Desiree and Lorraine is the last of the ones that I made my promises to and I will honour all my promises, the rest is going to be a different kettle of fish.

No comments: